The security items for Primi and its clients are the several techniques used in documents, labels, seals or stamps with the purpose of hindering forgery and fighting fraud of products, documents, tickets, among others. The company that looks for the Primi Security Printing Company seeks protection for its assets. It wants to guarantee authenticity to its consumer and avoid millions of losses due to piracy.
An important factor is to define the security level. Depending on your needs, Primi Tecnologia works with three levels to categorize your security print and create the exclusive DNA of the material.
The levels and security items Primi works with are:
Level 1: Consumer
These are those features which are easily detected and do not require special equipment or knowledge for verification. They are generally perceptible by touch and sight and are used worldwide. Among them are:
- Machine Iris Printed Security Numismatic Backgrounds – these are unique, custom designed backgrounds that use dot reticles. The images that are formed in the foreground combine micro-images or lines that deform individually having depth, light, and shadow;
- Fundo Anti-scanner – sistema que impossibilita que o fundo do documento seja copiado por meio de scanners e cópias quando ocorre a tentativa de fraude;
- Anti-scanner Background – a system that makes it impossible for the document’s background to be copied by scanners and copies when fraud is attempted;
- Numismatic Line Background – the famous textured backgrounds with different colors, lines. and tones. Also personalized and exclusive
- Offset Printing System with Machine Iris Effect – gradient effects on printed matter with continuous and smooth color change, without dots and with the mixture of specific inks in the offset printing process;
- Chalcography (Sweet Butcher) – a kind of groove that is made in the material that helps make it harder to copy
- Filigree Security Paper with exclusive Watermark – protection and durability.
- High Security Holography – exclusive holographic foil. It has the characteristic of having its chromatic scale or colors change according to the incidence of light, being more complex than conventional Holography, since it mixes colors and bright lines in a single holographic design;
- Printing on Holography – micro-letters that are printed in distinct positions, forming unique images, superimposed on a holographic element
- Indelible and permanent sequential numbering – numbering engraving with a micro-perforated system, which can be more visible or in a more discreet location
- Micro-perforated numbering – makes copying or tampering with documents even more difficult, and can also be sequential
- Optically Variable Ink – changes according to the incidence of light or artifacts that emit black or ultraviolet light;
- Tactile Relief Printing – can be numbering or some graphic element of the design done in high relief;
- Transparent Window – is when some part of the printed matter is hollowed out, transparent. As an example, we can cite the R$ 10.00 polymer bill, which has this feature in two parts;
- Guilhoche – is the grouping of geometric designs that gives exclusivity to the security printed backgrounds.
Level 2: Inspection
At this level, besides the resources of level 1, more specific and detailed techniques are already used, which require some basic training, extra devices or access to confidential information for their identification. They are the following:
- Hidden Image in lines – the image is hidden between the lines of the paper background, being visible only with the use of transparent plastic or inspection film
- Hidden Image in Microletters – similar to the above, however, the image is hidden in lines;
- Variable Hidden Image – similar to the above, however, the image can be hidden in different places in the document, and depending on the application, can vary from batch to batch. It is only visible with the use of an application or a special inspection film;
- Invisible Anti-Copy Background – these are those items that are only visible with the use of black or ultraviolet light. They do not come out in the copies or in scanned images, commonly made by fraudsters. It is a complex security background that uses colorless ink that is invisible to the naked eye.
Level 3: Forensics
This is the most technical level, and can make use of all the features from levels 1 and 2 together. At this stage, technical security solutions are used that identify the origin and production of the document. For its identification, specific training and courses are needed, such as expert training, laboratory tests and analysis, and extensive technical knowledge. Get to know them below:
- Numismatic High Security Backgrounds – textured backgrounds with different colors, lines and tones, but that use a differentiated and more complex technology in their confection;
- Cryptographed Hidden Image – Cryptography is a technique that makes some information hidden and it can also be applied to images for the personalization of security prints;
- Indelible Numbering – is the application of a printed numerical sequence with permanent and indelible recording. The technology used does not allow the numbers to be erased even with the use of chemicals, reagents, or mechanical stress;
- High Security Holography – these are special holographic features that are often not identified with the naked eye. It is a highly technological technique
- Technical flaws – a kind of flaw in the printing, format or some item that composes the document is made on purpose to make it unique and identify the issuer.
Primi Tecnologia develops customized solutions for your business contact us at + 55 11 4154-6563 or firstname.lastname@example.org